What We Do
We specialise in all aspects of conveyancing which include commercial property services and all related property transactions:
- Deeds of sale (residential and commercial)
- Property transfers and registrations
- Property development structures
- Drafting and registration of servitudes, certificates of registered title, certificates of consolidated title, general plan etc.
- Registration of townships and sectional title schemes
- Deeds office searches
- Sectional Title and Share block schemes
- Property subdivisions and consolidations
- Commercial, retail and cluster development schemes
- Legislative and regulatory advice
- Property joint ventures
- Construction agreements
- Lease agreements
Notarial services can only be provided by a Notary Public. These services include the drafting of ante nuptial contracts, notarial deeds of servitude and exclusive use areas. Notarial documents are attested before the Notary Public and notarial deeds are then registered in the Deeds Registry where they become documents of public record.
Notarial services also include the drafting of wills and trusts.